Are you ready to put an end to chronic symptoms like PCOS, fatigue, brain fog, and PMS?
Are you ready to gain clarity on the pieces to your health and create a plan to renew health and vitality?
Stop Guessing and Demystify Your Genetics Today!
Most genetic testing is focused on identifying ancestry data. While this information may be fascinating, it does not provide us with practical information for putting our genes to work for us.
The testing and tools we use are focused on the genetic data that is most pertinent and actionable for providing guidance on lifestyle choices: Nutrition, Supplementation, Sleep, Environmental Health, and Hormones.
(Note: This is a nutritional genetic analysis test AND NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TEST.)
A Closer Look at the Functional Genomic Analysis
Symptom History + Lab Results & Pathogen Burden + Genetic Variants = Functional Genomic Analysis
Bring all of these components together with the Functional Genomic Analysis so you can create a clear path to wellness.
Click on images to see sample reports included in your Functional Genomic Analysis
Option 1: $297 23&Me or Ancestry Raw Data with 60-minute Consult
Use your raw data from 23&Me or Ancestry.com and you will get access to our secure portal to fill out a symptom survey and share pertinent lab results. You will get a 40+ page personalized report reviewing genetic snps and their functions. You will also receive a 4-5 page customized report summarizing your genomic expression linking your signs, symptoms, health history, lab markers, and your genes to help you gain an understanding of how your genes are influencing your current health.
Option 2: $475 Functional Genomic Analysis Test with 60-minute Consult
Use our preferred genomic test kit “Functional Genomic Analysis”. When ordering this package you will receive a saliva test kit with a postage-paid return label. This test reports over 20,000 variants and includes a 60+ page personalized report reviewing your genetic snps and their functions. You will also receive a 40+ page personalized report reviewing genes and their functions. You will also receive a 4-5 page customized report summarizing your genomic expression linking your signs, symptoms, health history, lab markers, and your genes to help you gain an understanding of how your genes are influencing your current health.
How This Works
- Choose your Package Below – Purchase and schedule 10-minute call to get set up in Genomic Portal
- Access Your Genomic Client Portal and Complete Your Symptoms Survey – You will receive an invite after payment has been confirmed
- Share Pertinent Labs
- Register Your Kit (only if using FGA option, otherwise skip to step 5 if using 23&me or Ancestry) When You Receive It and Submit Your Sample
- Schedule Your 60-minute Consult HERE to Review Your Results and Create a Personalized Health Strategy
- Implement Your New Strategies!
- Do you have more questions? Book a 10-minute call to learn more about our nutrigenomics package